Friday, September 28, 2007

My First Post

I am going to try this blog thing. My friend Beth has a great one and I think, I would like to keep track of my crazy life too. I am not a great writer by any means, but I am a little (maybe a lot) kooky, so I hope that makes for an interesting blog. I think it will also be fun to write down all those little things my kids do that I want to remember. Another thing I hope to accomplish is, when someone else reads it, they can say "Hey, I thought I was the only one that thought that." In my 30's I have finally realized I am not alone in my thoughts and feeling. It has truly helped me to know that others feel the way I do about many things.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Hey it's your first post and I don't see any typos! Way to go!

bethco

Pam said...

Ah, ha! You started a blog, and I found it! When I saw your comment on Beth's blog, I wondered...

Welcome to the blogging world! I'm adding you to my "Friends" list, so I can check it EVERY DAY! :)