Thursday, July 24, 2008

Braces ???

PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek




This is one of my favorite post. I thought I would repost it because when it was first posted I only had 2 readers. I hope you think it is as funny as I do.


I think I need to work a little harder on brushing her teeth. And I need to save some serious money for dental work. What do you think ?






We decided to take her to the dentist, but she was a little scared.



But he fixed her teeth and now she is all smiles. I recommend Dr. Yankandpull.


I know this is a little silly, but I thought these pictures were cute. It was my attempt to try to be funny.
Just to give credit where credit is due, all these pictures were taken by my 6 year old daughter.

21 comments:

Beth said...

I just spit my drink out and now I have to clean my screen!

Thanks for a good Friday night laugh!

Pam said...

VERY FUNNY!!!

MamaGeek said...

Oh this is so hilarious. That first shot just gave me permasmirk! You should DEFINITELY enter this post in this week's PhotoStory Friday Mr. Linky! What a DOLL!

beth said...

Adorable pictures. Your 6 year old is quite the little photographer!

Michelle said...

oh that is so cute and what a great photographer you're 6 yr. old is.... ;-)

Michelle said...

hey fancy comment form!!

Beth (A Mom's Life) said...

It was funny then and it's funny now!

Neutral Dwelling said...

How cute- love the scared look.

Alexandria said...

She's sooooo cute!! I love the pictures. I think if I had seen her with the false teeth in real life, I would have peed myself laughing.

Susie said...

This is hilarious! Very good pictures and story to go with it. Your six year old has some fantastic photographer skills. Good job Mom!

Familia Khuletz said...

Hahahaha! When we were younger, we play with foods too and use it like braces!

I am new at PSF and my entry can be read HERE. Please stop by if you have some time. Happy weekends!

April said...

These are HILARIOUS! I especially love the somewhat surprised look on her face in the 2nd shot. Funny!

Mama Zen said...

This is so cute!

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Funny and fun! Cute girl! and a good job to your 6yo on the photography skills!

Autumn said...

Too cute!

And I think you have a photographer in the making :)

4funboys said...

she can take pictures for me anytime!

Tiaras & Tantrums said...

Cute - My kids love those mouth pieces as well!!

Jaina said...

Those are too cute, I love the story you made to go with them. I came over from the link in Beth's blog, only to discover that you play PSF too! I'm looking forward to reading more of your writing.

Robyn said...

Too funny. Loved it.

Ryanne said...

pretty funny! She is a cutie! Happy day and great pictures

Cecily R said...

That first shot is hilarious and the look on her face in the second is pure genius!! Love it!

Mucho kudos to the photographer!!

Great PSF!!