Sunday, November 25, 2007

Hand Print Poems

I love hand print art and I love sweet poems. So here are some hand print poems I found on line to go with the hand print crafts.

HAND PRINT POEM 1

Children have a certain way
of growing bigger every day,
But these little hands
and this special smile
will stay in our
hearts a long, long while.


Poem 2
I miss you when we're not together
I'm growing up so fast
See how big I've gotten
Since you last saw me last?
As I grow, I'll change a lot.
The years will fly right by.
You'll wonder how I grew so quick
When and where and why?
So look upon this hand print
That's hanging on your wall.
And memories will come back of me,
When I was very small.


Poem 3

Children have a certain way
of growing bigger everyday,
But these little hands and this special smile
will stay in our
hearts a long, long while.

Poem 4

This is the hand
You used to hold
When I was only
-- years old.

Poem4

Here is my hand
So tiny, so small
to hang somewhere
upon your wall.

Poem5

My dirty little fingerprints
I've left on every wall,
And on the drawers and table tops,
I've really marked them all.
But here is one that won't rub off,
I'm giving it to you,
Because I'm thankful for a
(mother/grandparent) just like you !!!

Poem 6

This is my hand.
My hand will do
A 1000 loving things with you
And you will remember
When I am tall...
That once my hand
Was just this small.

3 comments:

Beth said...

I love the handprint crafts but these poems have made me sad! My babies are growing up too fast!

WorksForMom said...

Wow, beautiful poems! I also love that classic artwork. Oh so cute.

Jenn said...

What fun christmas gift ideas for my boys to give the grandparents. Thanks for including the poems!