Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Our New Christmas Tradition


I am so excited, I found a new Christmas tradition. While I was reading all the great ideas on Works For Me Wednesday ,I found a great new tradition. On Training Tons of Sons she suggests wrapping 24 books and reading on each night. My kids will love unwrapping a present, and then getting to read a book. After I read that I went and found 24 Christmas and winter books and wrapped them. They are already under out homemade ornament tree.
I love that tip.

8 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love that idea!

Beth said...

What a great idea and you go girl for having 24 Christmas and winter books just laying around your house! I guess that's what all those trips to Goodwill are good for!!

An Ordinary Mom said...

This is a great idea! Thanks for passing it along.

WorksForMom said...

I love that idea too. I saw that at Scribbit (not sure if that is where you saw it too). Isn't that just CLEVER! And what a beautiful tree I might add.

Corey~living and loving said...

I love that idea as well. It might get sugar bear to let me read a different story each night. wink wink...

Pam said...

The thought of wrapping all those books makes me tired. I think it is a good idea, though.

Jenn said...

I just love all your ideas. Thanks for sharing this one that you found. I am going to have to try this - better get shopping! :o)

Family O'Foxes said...

We are doing this idea also! Except my kids wrapped up the books (most of the books are too young for them)...we didn't have enough so we added our Christmas movies to the mix. Then hubby had us number all the packages (since the kids wrapped them they know what is what in the package)...and then we draw a number and that is the number we open.

I've been looking at all your fun crafty stuff. You look like a fun mom.

~Amy