Saturday, December 22, 2007

My 9 th Anniversary



Yesterday was my anniversary to my husband of nine years. Our Wedding day was definitely not traditional, but I would not have changed it for the world. Other than the birth of my children, it really was the best day of my life.
We were living in Georgia and went to Whitefish, MT to get married. We stayed at the Hidden Moose Lodge, which is a beautiful place. We got married by the justice of the peace, which I know a lot of people would not agree with, but at the time it was what was best for us.
On our trip we went skiing (first time for both of us) and we both stink at it. We saw the "The Waterboy", at the movies, now that movie is special to me. We also drove to British Columbia and Glacier Park (most of it was closed because of snow), both are breath taking places. I can not begin to tell you all the great memories I have of that trip.
I am really writing this post to tell my husband how much I love him and how great the past nine years have been. We have had our hard moments together but I still love him with all my heart. He is a great man, that I respect a lot. Some of the trait I love about him most, are also the traits that get us in hard situations. He is honest, loyal, intelligent,very strong willed and has a very clear definition of what is right and wrong. And if he says he is going to do something, you can bet your life he will do it.
He is a loyal husband, a loving dad and a wonderful friend. I want to thank him for giving me a life I could have never imagined. I am thankful I have someone who loves me through all my moods and bitchiness. He has given me the 4 most beautiful, precious children.I have a home I could have only dreamed about. I have seen and experienced things I am sure I would not have other wise, without you.
I love you and I can not wait to see what the rest of our lives have in store for us.
Thank you honey for everything.





8 comments:

Michelle O. said...

What a wonderful post! Congratulations on your 9 year anniversary. I'm very happy for you :)

Family O'Foxes said...

aaaw, how sweet is that! Your husband sounds like a great guy!

Your family picture is very cute! Just 3 dogs, no cats?

Merry Christmas and Happy Anniversary!
~Amy

Jenn said...

I hope you had a wonderful Ann.
Today is our 12th Ann - isn't it fun to have a Christmas time Ann?

Thanks for all the many Christmas crafts that you gave us to do with our kids during this holiday season. You really should write a book.
Merry Christmas!

Secret Agent Mama said...

Awwwwwwwww I loved this post! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

Sandy C. said...

Hope you had a lovely Anniversary!

You have a beautiful family :)

Melissa said...

Happy Anniversary! I love the last picture of you guys.

Beth said...

Happy Anniversary! What a great post! Miss you! BFF!

sandierpastures said...

What a sweet post. Happy anniversary to you and your hubby.