Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Paper Bag Crafts and More Easter Crafts

First, I am going to start with this cute paper bag bunny I saw in an old Family Fun Magazine.


You will need a small paper bag (white or brown), construction paper, scissors, glue, pom-pom, pipestem cleaners, ruler, and wiggly eyes.










Make a " U " shape cute about 4 inches down in the center of the bag.

















Then cut the side of the bags out, about 4 inches down.




Decorate the face. Then glue the front of the ears down to the back inside the bag.








You can leave the ears up or glue them forward. These are Colton and Cheyanne's bunnies.

Cheyanne has the puppet bunny. Cut 2 holes on the top of the bag, to place fingers through to make bunny ears. And decorate the face.











We also made an elephant and puppies.











This is probably my last Easter craft for the season. I like this cute little chick made with Cheyanne's traced hand.


post signature




19 comments:

Jenn said...

Your kids probably love all the memories y'all are making while doing all your creative crafts. :o)

Meg said...

Love the little Easter chick!!

Pam said...

Very cute- as always!

Brittany said...

I love the last one! That is so cute!

Andrea said...

I love the bunny with the glasses! :) Too cute!

Nap Warden said...

How fun is that!

The Boyds Family said...

You have the cutest crafts! I know your kids really enjoy all those memories you guys are making.

Kelli said...

I am so glad I came across your blog. You have some great ideas and they dont really cost alot of money (which is always nice) thanks so much.

Are You Serious! said...

♥ Too cute! Love the little chick!

Jennifer said...

great ideas as always!

Amber M. said...

Darling...what a great project to work on during our Spring break!!

Mrs Nespy said...

Love it! You are just TOO creative...and your kids probably have no idea that they have the coolest mom around!

Melissa said...

Adorable!!

MamaGeek said...

Ok, I change my mind. THAT is my favorite project!

Melanie said...

Such fun, cute ideas- just like always ;)

Livin' With Me

Shelly said...

This is such a neat looking and fun thing that you did with your kids. When the kids are little they love that kind of stuff. Then as they get older, they love other things but still like the attention. Enjoy!

Pam said...

Really cute crafts! I love the chick! Stop by and visit my blog, today's the last day to enter my first giveaway: a really cute Ladybug Literacy Bag.

Nicola @ Twisty Noodle said...

I love the bunny bags! It's going to rain all week... I needed some fun crafts! Thanks!

Ashely Piers said...

This blog is content amazing information about Easter craft which is very useful for me. It very important information about Easter festival.
Thank you very much for this great information.
Easter Chicks Pattern Ideas