Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Paper Plate Pig



You will need: paper plate, pink paint, paint brush, scissors, glue, black marker and pink and white construction paper.






Cut out 2 white circles for the eyes.
Cut out 2 feet and ears and 1 oval for the nose.







Paint the paper plate pink or use a pink plate from the party store.

Let dry.
Glue on ears, feet and eyes. Decorate with the black marker.
Cheyanne's pig:
Colton's scared pig. The pig must know he is getting ready to got to market.



Another great idea from the book Crafty Kids by Rosie Hankin.


post signature

11 comments:

Lisa M. Dalton said...

Cute! I'll have to try this with my little guy!

Collin Williams said...

:) Your blog is really cute... this is some pretty fun stuff. I will have to show it to my daughter, she'll love trying to make these!

Collin
www.rejectsociety.com

Are You Serious! said...

♥ CUUUTTTEE! Love the piggie!

Melissa said...

How cute, you could probably make this to look like a cow to, huh?

Brittany said...

ha ha ha. This is the best! I love it!

My Goodness said...

I'm loving all the animals you've done lately!!

tommie said...

we are totally doing this one tomorrow.

The weather has been so nice, we have gone outside alot. But it is supposed to rain all day tomorrow. Perfect rainy day activity!

Beth said...

I love the scared pig with teeth. Colton cracks me up!

Kelli said...

we love pigs here at our house, we will have to do this craft.

Nadine said...

I found your blog through a comment you left on Heidi's blog (about squeezing the little bumpers of that tiny car, LOL). I love these crafts ideas! I'll have to try it with our toddler. Love your blog!

Don Mills Diva said...

I am LOVING the scared pig!