Thursday, May 29, 2008

Bee Craft

We went to my daughter's school yesterday and we saw these cute bees. So I thought we would make them today.

You will need: paper bowls, wax paper, yellow and black paint, back paper, wiggly eyes, paint brush, scissors an glue.








First paint the bowls yellows, allow to dry, Next paint black stripes, or use a marker for the black stripes.







Allow black stripes to dry.

Cut out wings from the wax paper. Cut out a triangle from the black paper for the stinger.

Then glue on eyes, stinger and wings.
















Here is Colton's.


















Here is Cheyanne's.
















post signature

5 comments:

Family O'Foxes said...

too cute....i'm sitting here thinking about how much the people in the rest home enjoyed your fences we copied from you and made for them. I bet there is a rest home close by who would love for you to bestow all these wonder crafts on them so they could display them on their doors. I notice everytime I go into the rest home that the residents like to dress up their indivual doors to make them stand out.
anyway, just a thought.
~Amy

Christine said...

My daughter just made a lady bug the same way. Cute idea!

Michelle said...

that's just awesome...thanks again for a great craft..

Melanie said...

I love it!! I get so many great ideas from you!!
http://livinwithme.com

Laurie said...

Thanks so much for the wonderful bee projects!!
I am a preschool teacher and we will make them in the next few weeks!!
Thanks, I'll send you pictures
Laurie