Sunday, May 25, 2008

Penguin Craft

I know Summer is right around the corner, but Caity wanted to make the penguins. So here they are.



You will need: an egg cartoon, black, white and orange paint ,paint brush, chenille stems, orange , yellow and black construction paper, black marker, glue, scissors and small pom-poms.

Paint the base egg cartoon cup orange, and two other cups black on the outside and white in the center. Allow to dry. Cut out feet, wings and beak from construction paper.Glue feet to bottom black and white cup. Glue all the cups together. Decorate.

Have a great Memorial Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

post signature

3 comments:

Family O'Foxes said...

you do the cutest crafts!! :)

I wish we lived closer to you so we could come over to play and do crafts.
~Amy

E and T said...

I have just come across your blog via The crafty Crow and I am so glad I did.

I am also a SAHM to a 20 month old little girl and I love doing all sorts of creative things with her.

I would be really interested to know (and hope that I am not being too forward in asking)how do you come up with all of your ideas? What are your main sources of inspiration. I love the idea of the color coded treasure hunt!

I look forward to visiting again.

Warmest wishes
Elise

Amber M. said...

My mom LOVES penguins and she is visiting this week. So we'll be trying these out. Thanks and have a great week!