Monday, June 21, 2010

Flower Watering Bottle

It is so busy at my house right now, and we are not getting any crafts done. I thought I would repost the watering bottle.


I found this idea in a book called Crafts To Make In The Spring by Kathy Ross to help me out.

It is a watering can you can make to let the kids help water your plants. Cheyanne really enjoyed using this to water the plants.




You will need: 2 liter bottle with cap, nail polish, scissors, nail, colored tape.




1. Poke 5 to 10 holes in a group in the top of the bottle.


2.Paint the bottle cap with nail polish for decoration.


3. Decorate the bottle using pieces of colored tape.


Fill your sprinkle bottle with water, then put the cap back on.

Your bottle is now ready to go water the flowers.










post signature

14 comments:

Beth (A Mom's Life) said...

Send Cheyanne over here...I've got lots of thirsty plants thanks to all this heat!

Amber M. said...

Hey, with my kids in charge of watering my pansies, maybe they might live past the 4th of July! Cute idea...

Family O'Foxes said...

very clever idea!
~Amy

Totallyscrappy said...

I love the idea! My boys love to help with the plants and they are going to love this!

Brittany said...

This is a superb idea! Adam always wants to help with my flowers!

Susan Hight said...

Hello. I am a new comer to your site. I love it! Thank you so much for sharing the crafts.

My daughter made the toilet paper shark a couple of days ago. It was fun. She loves to make things and since she does, I have piles and piles of her masterpieces. I was wondering how you store or showcase the items that your kids make?

Thanks,
Susan Hight

Nap Warden said...

Clever!

5peasinapod said...

definately going to do this one! I think each of my 3 will get a kick out of it! Thanks for the idea!

4funboys said...

yes.... let their work begin!

MamaGeek said...

Okay, this is definitely my favorite of all your fantastic ideas!

McMommy said...

Wow! This craft could NOT get any easier!!! Fantastic!

Happy POW!

Mamasphere said...

I'm going to make this TODAY! Awesome idea.

Pam said...

Ooh, I really like this idea. Phoebe is forever wanting to water the garden, but her little watering can doesn't hold much. This is a great way to recycle too!

poulami said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.