Monday, June 23, 2008

Ice Cream Sundae Cake - Yum!

For Caity's Birthday we made a yummy Ice Cream Sundae cake. It was terrific.

You will need:
1 box of yellow cake and whatever ingredients the box calls for like eggs, oil and water.
2 quarts vanilla ice cream, softened
2 bananas, sliced
12 maraschino cherries, with stems
1 cup pineapple topping
1 cup hot fudge topping

1. Bake cake as directed in 13x9 in. pan. Cool completely.
2. Spread softened ice cream on top of cooled cake. Freeze 2 hours or overnight.
3. Just before serving, top with sliced bananas and cherries, drizzle with toppings. Store in freezer.


Happy 7 th Birthday Caity!!!!!!!!!
We Love You Very Much !!!!!











post signature

15 comments:

Brittany said...

mmm that made me hungry!!!

Deanna said...

Oh yummy! And perfect for a hot summer day!

Beth (A Mom's Life) said...

Yum! I'm sure there's none left...it looks sooooo good!!!

Family O'Foxes said...

Happy Birthday!!!!

yummy!

Life As I Know It said...

wow - that looks delicious!

Ribbon Rock Star said...

I am going to have to try this one! It looks divine.

Linda

Veronica said...

Yum that looks delicious. I am curious as to what yellow cake is though, I don't think we have it here.

Are You Serious! said...

♡ Happy Birthday to your daughter!!! :)

Cute placemats too! :)

MamaGeek said...

Does your husband know how good he has it? Seriously, that puts any other cake TO SHAME.

Now then, when should I expect to see a sample one in my mailbox? :)

Pam said...

my step son wants an ice cream cake for his birthday this weekend- I know what I am making now! Thanks so much!

Carol said...

That looks delightful, I wanna eat the entire thing!

Heather said...

This sounds SOOO good! Can't wait to try it!

Steph said...

OMG YUM!!!!

McMommy said...

You give me fantastic new creations every week and I love ya for it!!!!

happy pow!

4funboys said...

yummmmy!

We just had your crockpot chocolate dessert the other night...

Your blog is not so good for those of us on a diet... but my boys love yours!

Thanks for this one too...