Sunday, June 29, 2008

Rainbow Craft

I have not fallen off the face of the earth, we have just been busy the last week. We have been spending a lot of time at the pool and not any time doing crafts. I love summer and I love enjoying being outside. I hope everyone is having a great summer so far.

We have had some storms the last 2 days and afterwards we have had some beautiful rainbows. So I decided to do a rainbow craft. It is easy and yummy. I think this would also make a good Sunday school craft.

You will need : fruit cereal, glue, paper, cotton balls and markers.

















post signature

11 comments:

Deanna said...

I am bookmarking that in my Sunday School file.

Stacia said...

That was adorable!! A must for Sunday school and I can't wait to try it with my two. Thanks for all your great ideas!!

Kristi said...

I have missed your ideas! Glad you guys are out having fun!

Brandi said...

I can't wait to do this with my May May.

Andrea said...

Great idea! And it looks tasty too! haha. :)

Heather said...

Now why can't I do things like this? I will be stealing the idea though. We saw the rainbow too. It was beautiful!

Shelly G & Hope P said...

Clever... I think it is a great way to teach sorting too...Enjoy the out doors :) winter will be here again before we know it:)

Michelle said...

that looks awesome ;-) can't wait to make with McKenna ! I hope that everyone is enjoying the sun....
have a great day.

Pam said...

I love how you made the weather into an art project. In education, we call that a "teachable moment." When I saw those rainbows the other day, I was reminded of Guam, where we had rainbows almost every day...sigh.

Sorry I haven't been to your blog in a while...been very busy baking!

Mamasphere said...

We are totally doing that this summer! I need all the creative help I can get when it comes to crafts, so thanks for the POW post!

Jenny said...

what a great craft!

happy pow!