Thursday, August 28, 2008

Fall Apple Craft

I thought this would be a good Autumn craft. Our red was a little too red, so I would suggest using a darker red to keep it from looking like a cherry.



You will need: 3 inch foam ball, craft stick, red paint, wiggly eyes, small pom-pom for the nose, pipe stem cleaner, green paper and scissors.













Paint foam ball. Allow to dry.












Push in craft stick. Cut out a leaf shape from the green paper.




Glue on leaf and face.








post signature

6 comments:

Deanna said...

Sooo cute!

Lisa said...

Very cute, I have done a activity like this painting a styrofoam ball black and turning it into a spider with pipe cleaner legs. I found it was easier for the little ones to paint with the popsicle stick/handle in the ball so they could hold the handle while painting it! Did that make sense? I just posted about my daughter's new preschool and was thinking of you with your new preschool experience!

Beth (A Mom's Life) said...

Cherry or apple...it's still cute!

Annikke said...

How cute that is!!!!

Motherhood for Dummies said...

toooo cute!

Michelle said...

you are simply amazing Jenn !!!! I will be making a point of doing all of your wonderful crafts with McKenna..
Thanks..