Sunday, September 28, 2008

Another Pre School Apple Craft

Here is another apple craft that allows me to use a hand print. I love hand print crafts.

You will need: Paper, green paint, brush, scissors and glue.

Make a green hand print at the top of the paper.

Cut out an apple shape for a guide to follow or draw an apple shape.

Cut red paper into small shapes.

Glue on red paper to the apple shape.

post signature


Beth (A Mom's Life) said...

This is soooo cute! I love the handprint at the top. Very cool!

Kristina said...

That is VERY cute!

Amy said...

Those are so sweet- I am such a fan of handprint crafts! Precious!

Brenna said...

This art project will go great with my Apple Week theme in the fall. Thanks for the additional idea.

Anna said...

what a fun apple project! linking to it for a back-to-school craft post i'm putting together.