Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas Tree Craft

Cheyanne and I made this Christmas tree today. I think it turned out really good.



We used: construction paper, pine tree pieces, scissors, glue, pom-poms and old Christmas cards.



Cut out a Christmas tree shape and a star.



Glue on the Christmas tree shape as a guide to follow.
Glue on tree pieces.











Glue on the star.

Glue on the pom-poms for ornaments. We also cut out pictures from old Christmas cards and glue them on to the picture.






post signature

11 comments:

T Lyn said...

Your childrens' art work is darling. I teach special ed. and I'm going to save your blog for craft ideas. They are great.
Very homey and cozy. Reminds me of my home.

Jen r. said...

That's a great craft idea!

JanMary said...

I now subscribe to your feed as I love all your great kids craft projects.

Beth (A Mom's Life) said...

This is really cute!

Lucky Me! said...

Adorable!! Great ideas!

kymber said...

What a great idea! I will use it with my kids I nanny for. Thanks so much for sharing all of your wonderful ideas. YOur daughter is adorable too.

Thanks also for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment.
Blessings to you,
Kymber

jennifer said...

i'm totally doing this one. avery will love it!

Gisselle said...

She is so creative..! Impressed with Christmas tree craft.

Jaina said...

That's a creative use of those unwanted clippings.

atasha25 said...

I love your Christmas craft ideas specially those ones that my kids can help out in creating. I guess we'll be doing this one while waiting for Santa to come and visit our house :0

Family O'Foxes said...

your little girl is so cute.

cute craft.
~Amy