Monday, December 22, 2008

Craft Stick Wreath

Here is a simple last minute craft to make with the kids over the Christmas break.



You will need: 15 large craft sticks, green paint, brush, craft glue, beads and ribbon or bow.


Paint the craft sticks and allow to dry.






Glue 5 sticks together in the shape of a pentagon.








Glue another pentagon together and glue in on top, slightly tilted to the left.







Make a third pentagon, and glue in on top of the other 2, slightly tilted.



Wrap on ribbon and glue on bow.
Glue on beads to look like berries.
Glue on a hanger.



post signature

7 comments:

Beth (A Mom's Life) said...

This is cute! I wish I had some craft sticks and paint here. Peter was so bored yesterday he actually ASKED to do a craft.

luos said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Missie said...

Thank you for visiting my blog during Kimba's open house last week. I like your kid craft ideas. I teach 3 year olds at a preschool so I will visit again for some ideas!

jaime said...

i have so many of those sticks and everything else necessary- what a great lil craft to attach to a gift! i'm gonna do this later today with my son. thanks!

we've been doing home made presents and painting so much lately i hope my son doesn't get sick of it! lol!

have a GREAT CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Katie @ 3 Blondes and a Redhead said...

Hi there - I just stumbled upon your blog and I'm glad I did. Loving this idea!!! We may have to do this today...the day's sort of dragging and I feel "craft time" coming on...

4funboys said...

great ideas...

Best wishes for a great New Year with your family!

Jen @ Fun Family Tips said...

This is a very cute idea. I have a huge box of these sticks and am always trying to think of creative projects to do with my little ones. I've linked on my site: http://www.funfamilytips.com/?p=716