Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Santa and His Toilet Paper Roll Reindeer


This craft was a group effort for sure. Cody made Santa's sled and the girls and I made the reindeer and Colton made the water bottle Santa.


The reindeer are just toilet paper rolls painted brown. Then, I cut out the legs. Next, we glued on the eyes, nose, tail and antlers (Christmas tree pieces).





















Santa's sled is just a cereal box cut on an angle. Then Cody painted it red. The black part of the sled is cut out poster board and glued on.













I know this is an odd craft but I really do like it. If nothing else, it is different.


post signature

18 comments:

melanie said...

That is so cute!! I LOVE it!

Jean said...

Looks like I'll be saving up some toilet paper rolls for this one! Love it!

My Goodness said...

Very cute!

teachingtinytots said...

very cute i'll do this with my girls!

Beth (A Mom's Life) said...

I love this one!

California Isoms said...

I think it's adorable! I have a collection of toilet paper rolls just begging to become reindeer!

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

Oh that is ADORABLE Jen!

The Krazy Girl said...

This is such a cute project! I want to do this project with my kiddos too:)

Livin' out loud said...

Oh my soooo cute!! What creativity you have!
Susan

Kristi said...

This is maybe one of my favs so far...

Lucky Me! said...

So adorable! What a great idea!

jaime said...

i love this!! i always keep the toilet rolls in hopes to find a craft to use them for---no joke. and now i have one! well, at leat the reindeer i can def make no problem...

Jaina said...

I'm totally going to make this! Too cool.

Rachel@oneprettything.com said...

Oh my! These are SOOO cute! You've had some darling projects lately, I'll be linking.

Sandra said...

What a great project/craft to do with the kids. Looks wonderful!

Hadley Coble said...

cute stuff! i've enjoyed looking around your blog! I'll definitely be back!

A said...

Oh! This is so cute! Great idea!

Michie said...

This is adorable! This one is a keeper! :)