Sunday, December 14, 2008

Water Bottle Santa Craft

Colton and I made these Santa's from water bottles.


We used: Water bottle, red crepe paper, electrical tape, glue, cotton balls, scissors, small pom-pom and a red sock.








Fill the bottle with crepe paper.
Wrap the electrical tape around the bottle for a belt.










Glue on eyes, beard and nose.












Glue on the cotton balls for the rim of the hat.










I glued the cotton balls on to the bottle and not on the sock so that we would not ruin the sock. Socks are too expensive.







Put on the sock for the hat.












HO ! HO ! HO ! Merry Christmas !!!!!!

post signature

5 comments:

Beth (A Mom's Life) said...

These turned out to be sooooo cute! Love them!

Jean said...

I love this very cute! Something tells me I have a craft project with the 4 year old this week. Thanks so much I have really enjoyed your crafts.

Kristie said...

Another great one! Thanks for sharing all your wonderful ideas.

Jaina said...

First milk cartons and now water bottles. Too cool.

Anonymous said...

You have so many great ideas. Thanks for sharing!