Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Ribbon Bracelets-Repost

We have been so busy, this is our last week of swim team, maybe there will be sometime to get back to crafting with the kids. I love this simple project, so I thought I would repost it.

Cheyanne and I made these simple bracelets today. While we were making these I thought, they would make a good project for birthday parties.



We used: Buttons, ribbon, scissors and craft glue.












Cut a piece of ribbon long enough to go around the wrist and tie a knot.
Pick out the buttons you would like to use, and glue them on to the ribbon.
Allow the glue to dry.














post signature

10 comments:

Sara Madalin's Mommy said...

I LOVE these!!! They are so cute. I'm definitely going to try doing these with some of my girls at church.

Beth (A Mom's Life) said...

These turned out great! Glad you finally got a chance to use all those buttons.

Astrid said...

OOoooo! What fun! I bet my girlies would LOOOVE to do this project!

Marci said...

I am going to try these today. Much to cold to go outside! Love your ideas

jk said...

What a fun idea! My older girl will love making these. Great homemade gift for a friend's birthday...

Melissa said...

These are so cute! I think I'll try making these with my pre-k class, and we'll also throw in some patterning. Thanks!

My Trendy Tykes said...

Super cute!

I have tons of ribbon and plenty of buttons too.

Linda

Rachel@oneprettything.com said...

Oh how cute! You have so many great projects this week! I'll be linking up a storm.

Jen said...

I love this simple craft- thanks so much for posting! Will have to do asap with my girlies. We made clay jewelery at a library program yesterday. That was awesome. I want to look for a clay making book and invest in some clay to do more with them. (and so mom can play too- right up my alley!) Enjoy your day!

Jen
Creative and Curious Kids!

Avery & Hailey said...

THis is a super idea for birthday parties! Love it!