Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Oatmeal Container Easter Bunny

We made this cute Easter bunny from and oatmeal container. It would look good as a table centerpiece or sitting on the mantle.
We used: An Oatmeal Container, glue, construction paper, 2 pom-poms, wiggly eyes, 3 chenille stems, white paint, brush, Easter grass and eggs.


Cheyanne painted the top and bottom of the container. And I wrapped the container with construction paper.


Cheyanne decorated the face and glued on a tail.

I cut a hole in the bunnies back.
Cheyanne added Easter grass and Easter eggs.












post signature

4 comments:

Anne said...

so creative. I love using recycled stuff from around the house.

Vickie said...

That is such a cute idea!

Amanda @ www.kiddio.org said...

What a fun idea! I'm hosting an Easter kid craft Jamboree over at my blog, Kiddio, and I'd love to be able to include your post. Come check out the details at:

http://www.kiddio.org/2009/03/announcing-kid-craft-jamboree.html

Or go here to sign up:

http://www.kiddio.org/2008/01/jamboree-1-submission-form.html

Hope to see you! Thanks :)

Amanda @ www.kiddio.org

Jen said...

I saw your on kiddio today. Cute bunny craft. I like how you made it into a container, too.

Jen
Creative and Curious Kids!