Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Healthy Foods Project

I thought this would be a great project for Cheyanne and I to talk about foods that were good for us and not good for us.

We discussed that tasting good, is not the same as being good for us.



We used: Construction paper, grocery store sales paper, scissors, markers and glue.


We cut out pictures of different kinds of foods.



On the construction paper I wrote healthy foods on one side and unhealthy foods on the other.









Cheyanne glued the foods in the right categories.









post signature

9 comments:

BranFlakes said...

Aiden has been talking alot about what is healthy, I really should do this project with him.

Miller Moments said...

Love this idea!

relia said...

Great this idea!Thanks

Shelley @ My Treasure Hunt said...

Love this idea, thanks!

Jaina said...

Never to early to start. My mom had to do food education with my brother when he was in preschool, but that was because he was allergic to corn, fish and eggs. He told adults no a few times when they forgot and tried to give him something that would trigger his asthma. This is a great idea!

Marci @OvercomingBusy said...

Great idea! My 4 year old has been talking about veggies in preschool- and excited about it. This will be a great way to reinforce and build on what he's learned.

kathleener said...

i recently started following your blog and i just love all of the easy craft ideas! i've done quite a few with my 4 yr old and she just thinks they're the best! thanks!

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

This. is. brilliant. I actually now remembering doing this way back when.

Allie said...

Healthy? Has been a big question at our house lately. This is a great easy activity.