Friday, May 22, 2009

We Made It ! Friday Showcase !!!!!

Happy Memorial Weekend to everyone !!!! I hope everyone enjoys their long weekend.

To anyone that may be new to We Made It! Friday Showcase!!, it is where you link a project you have done with your kids this week. It does not have to be an original idea, it can even be an idea you have gotten from my blog.

There are so many people doing such great projects with their kids, I love seeing them all. Thanks to everyone who participates.

post signature

6 comments:

Nicki said...

Beware... you may catch the flu from the first half of my post!!!

A Frugal Friend said...

Just gave you a blog award! :-)

http://afrugalfriend.blogspot.com/2009/05/blog-awards.html

The Magic Onions said...

Hi... just found your blog. This is a fantastic idea... I have spent time looking at what your creative friends have been making and have such fun ideas... we'll have fun next week... Thanks! And I linked our 'HOuse Made of Sticks'.

EntertainingMom said...

Hi... I posted something all three of my children did, not with me but with their preschool teacher. They were studying Claude Monet and when the teacher teaches, she teaches using all the senses... so they had a picnic in the manner Monet would have done, and they painted the bridge in the way Monet would have done. You too can do this with your children. Perhaps you don't have a bridge or lilly pads, but you have fields of fresh flowers... you too can unleash your Petit Monets!

EntertainingMom said...

and I am sharing a wonderful craft that this same teacher did based on their caterpillar and butterfly study. The craft is adorable and I have detailed instructions for you as well!

Staci said...

I just found your blog. I am looking forward to checking it out more. Staci

www.designingandmotherhood.blogspot.com