Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Another HGTV Inspired Painting

I love HGTV's David Bromstad on Color Splash, I think he is a fabulous painter and designer. He always makes his painting look so easy. I always think," I could do that." Well as you can see, he makes it look a lot easier than it really is.

Cody and I decided to take on these paintings below.







As you can see our did not turn out as great as David's, but it made for some nice Mom and son time.
It is sad when you can not tell the difference between mine and my 9 year old son. Needless to say I will never be a great painter.







post signature

3 comments:

Astrid said...

I love your paintings! I don't watch HGTV anymore but I think your paintings are lovely and fun....I think I'll give that a try with my girls!

SANDRA said...

I think the paintings are beautiful. The time spent together painting them I am sure was pricelss.

Jaina said...

I think you still did a great job, and they're so much more meaningful because of the time you got to spend together.