Thursday, August 13, 2009

My Kid's Favorite Store

Yesterday on our way home from Charlotte we stopped at the new Lego store in Concord Mills Mall. My kids loved that store, a whole store completely devoted to Lego's.

You can buy individual Legos or Lego sets.

My boys loved the Star Wars selection.


Caity loved the building section. What a sweet girl, she wrote me a message in Legos, "I LOVE U !"

Still looking at Star Wars.




The girls played with Legos and played with the computers while the boys kept looking.









We could not stay long because it was getting late, but I know we will be back.



post signature

9 comments:

Sherry said...

What a fun concept, wish we had a store like that nearby!

Michelle said...

Oh my goodness...we loved legos growing up. I would love to take Emily there when she is old enough to play with legos. I will have to tell my brother about it to. He LOVED legos the most out of all of us!

Cindy said...

My son loves Lego Land in the Mall of America. We only get there a few times a year, since it's 3 hours away. But my husband's brother lives about 10 min from the mall, so when we go and visit that is the first place my son asks to go. Legos are the best.

Andrea (ace1028) said...

We now have one of these in Raleigh, at the Crabtree Mall. My daughter is a little young for the bigger sets, but I'm sure once she is older we'll be in there more often. It's always PACKED!

Mrs. D Lightful said...

Wow, my kids would LOVE that!

Ticia said...

SO incredibly jealous! I want a LEGO store near me.

Jaina said...

Lego stores are AWESOME! I'm so glad you have one, it looks like a big one! Too fun!

Teaching Heart Mom said...

Wow, I wish we had a store like that. My son just finished his summer workbook and got a Star Wars Lego.. The only problem I have with Legos is the cost... My gosh, for plastic! Still my son LOVES them and they keep him so busy. He is sleeping with his bew box of Star Wars Legos tonight.

Diane said...

How neat. My husband and son (ok, me too) could spend all day in there. Next time we're in NC it's on our list to do.