Friday, November 11, 2011

Easy Pumpkin Dessert

I love this dessert, so I thought I would repost it. I am going to make it tonight. Yum !!!




Oh My Goodness, this is a wonderful tasting dessert. Even if it was not so super easy to make, I would still love it. This is so easy the kids can make it !!!!!!! And only 3 ingredients.




Ingredients:


-Pumpkin pie mix (different than canned pumpkin, it has all the pumpkin spices all ready in it. I bought it at Wal-mart)


-Marshmallow cream


-Whipped topping


Just use 2 tablespoon of each ingredient and stir.


It may not seem like it makes a lot, but it is very rich.
The kids, my husband and I all love it !!!


post signature

5 comments:

Brandy said...

Oh yum! And lucky for me we have all the ingredients for it. :)

Jamie said...

Mmm this does sound good... I am going to have to try this out!! Going shopping on Wednesday....

Evden said...

Oh this looks good! I guess the marshmallow cream spreading might get a little old, but it sure looks worth it.

Diane said...

Sounds yummy, and I happen to have some leftover pie mix from a pie I made last week!

Anonymous said...

We gave it a try... one kid ate it up, one kid took one bite and turned up her nose, one parent could only manage a few bites and the other parent wouldn't even dare tasting it!

Thanks anyway - it's a cute idea! love your blog...