Monday, November 16, 2009

Pumpkin Pie Craft

Here is a fun, quick and good smelling craft. Make a slice of Pumpkin Pie.
We used: A paper plate, brown and orange paint, paint brush, cinnamon, cotton balls and scissors.
I cut the paper plate into 1/4s. And combined some orange and brown paint to look like Pumpkin pie.
Cheyanne painted the 1/4 of the plate.
While the paint is still wet, sprinkle on the cinnamon and put the cotton balls on top to look like whipped cream.

Now you have you pumpkin pie.

post signature

9 comments:

Jamie said...

What a great idea - would be super great in those play kitchens or for playing house! Awesome!!!

Kelly said...

What an awesome Idea, Iam going to try it!! You have such great Ideas

Amanda said...

So clever, I love it!

Jaina said...

What a neat idea. I could imagine my little brothers using that with their play food when they were younger.

Jamie said...

Very cute! Looks yummy, too!

The Garden of Egan said...

I'm not wearing my glasses and as I looked at the picture I thiought "how is going to make just a slice of pumpkin pie?" Looked dang real! Such a fun idea.

kanishk said...

You have such great Ideas


Work From Home India

(V.Kerr) School Time Adventures said...

So cute! Really creative, thanks!

EmilyRSPS said...

Great idea!!!!!! I am for sure going to use it with my Storytime children!