Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Snowman Soup

I hope everyone had a great Christmas. Now January is here we start doing snowmen projects. I love snowmen!!

Here is a cute gift we received from our neighbor, I thought I would share it.

It is " Snowman Soup". I think it is a cute gift to give if you have a lot of children to give to.

You need a little resealable gift bag, a pack of cocoa, 1 large candy cane, 3 or 4 Hersey Kisses, 6 or 7 small marshmallows and the snowman soup instructions (below).



It is an adorable idea that is yummy too!!!!

Here is also the snowman poop version.

post signature

4 comments:

SANDRA said...

What a cute idea! We cover Snowmen in January too!

Marci @OvercomingBusy said...

I have seen that before but I forgot all the details. Thanks for sharing. I think that's what we'll make this week.

kb29 said...

This is to cute. I just might have to do this one the coming next week. Thanks!

make handmade said...

So cute! thanks for sharing.