Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Another Great Foot Print Idea

I said in a previous post that we were doing a fundraiser with the kids art work, here is a project one of the other teachers are doing.
It is so cute. And instead of using John Deere she is putting the child's name in place of the John. She made stencils for the tires and seat for the kids to also do.

She got the idea from this great blog by Artsy_ Momma . Here is Artsy_Momma's tractor. You need to check out Artsy_Momma's blog, she has the best hand print and foot print art ideas.

post signature

9 comments:

Little Family Fun said...

That is darling!! What a great idea!
Linda

My Goodness said...

I love 'feet' crafts!! So fun!

artsy_momma said...

I love the color in the background! Thanks for the link up and the kind words :)

Mama to 3 Blessings said...

Very cute! What a great idea!

Michelle said...

That is so cool!

Heather said...

This is so cute and very creative! This one is a keeper for the keepsake art book!

Rosana Garcia Hess said...

I’m in LOVElove with your blog! holy full of inspiration! thank you!!!
Rosana
Brazil

Adrianna said...

I have never seen a footprint done like this! I have done angel footprints, butterfly & crab handprints. This totally takes the cake!

http://www.pattiesclassroom.blogspot.com said...

This is the cutest thing I've ever seen and I'm a first grade teacher who does cutesy all the time!!!
You are very talented and creative.
Keep it up. Pattie