Sunday, March 21, 2010

Easter is Coming

I can not believe it is almost Easter, here are some of my favorite Easter projects from last year.

And for all my past Easter crafts you can go here.


I love this Easter egg doorway decoration. Go here for directions:


Easter bunny with footprint ears are here.
The Crosses of Calvary


Dandelion painting is here.



Love this Easter Bunny hand print wreath.



This is a great way to recycle and make an Easter basket.





Easter egg game is here.





The Easter Bunny needs food to for all his hard work. Here is a carrot and celery holder for the Easter Bunny.



10 comments:

The Activity Mom said...

love the carrot and celery holder!

Donovan Doins said...

Thanks for the ideas. I think I am going to try to do the foot print bunny and Easter egg game. Will post a link on my blog if I do.

Appreciate the ideas.

surfingcat said...

My daughter will love doing footprint bunnies - she loves to be covered in paint!

♥ Noelle ♥ said...

super cute ideas!! thanks for sharing!

Angela said...

I was needing some inspiration. Thanks these are great ideas.

artsy_momma said...

Love the egg wreath and footprint bunny- they are all great though :)

Cindy said...

Thanks for all of the ideas. I love Easter too. The foot print bunny is too cute.

sippy cup mom said...

Can't wait to make some of these great projects this week. Karen
Sippy Cup Central

Livin' out loud said...

These are so great!! I may add some to our 40-day project!!

The Thriftress said...

Great ideas for kids crafts!
Sarah