Monday, March 22, 2010

Easter Songs and Finger Play


I found this great Easter Songs and Finger Play book here on Delicious Ambiguity.
To go along with the songs I cut out and colored Easter Egg and Bunny coloring pages. I need to laminate them and glue them to craft sticks.
I am going to give each child in my class a bunny and an egg to use to sing with the songs.
I love this song:
5 little Easter eggs,
Lovely colors wore;
Mother ate the blue one,
then there were four.
4 little Easter eggs,
two and two, you see;
Daddy ate the red one ,
now there are three.
3 little Easter eggs,
Before I knew,
Sister ate the yellow one,
Then there were two.
2 little Easter eggs,
Oh, what fun !
Brother ate the purple one,
Then there was one.
1 little Easter eggs,
See me run!!!!
I ate the last one,
And then there was none.
This is just one of the cute songs you can find in this printable book.

post signature

5 comments:

sippy cup mom said...

I linked to you for Tuesday...love you site. Thanks, Karen
Sippy Cup Central

Deborah (Teach Preschool) said...

What a great resource for Easter time!

Allison @ House of Hepworths said...

Cute poem! Thanks for stopping by my blog.

rony said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
poulami said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.