Thursday, July 8, 2010

Chick-Fil-A Customer Appreciation Day Year 3

Once again it is Customer Appreciation Day for Chick-Fil-A. If you dress up like a cow you get free food. Yummy food. I LOVE THIS DAY!!!!!

This will be our 3rd year, Year 1, Year 2.

If you mention this day to my kids any other part of the year they will tell you how horrible and embarrassing it is and "I am not doing it this year." But when I say let make our cow customs, they always do it happily. And they are more than happy to go to Chick-Fil-A tomorrow.

And besides it will give them one more story to tell their therapist when they get older and tell them how bad their childhood was. "My mom use to make me dress up like a cow and beg for food."


Is that not the cutest cow !!!!!
EAT MORE CHICKEN !!!!!!

post signature

4 comments:

Deborah (Teach Preschool) said...

Hahahahaha! My son-in-law is a manager at at Chick-Fil-A! I will have to share this with me.

Beth (A Mom's Life) said...

Where is the picture of YOU in your cow costume??

phasejumper said...

We went again this year, too! I decided at the last minute for the baby to dress up, too. Unfortunately, all I had was washable marker....then it rained. Not pretty! I wore a cow vest (I like free food, too)!

Jen said...

Oh my goodness! These photos are so stinkin' cute.