Monday, September 20, 2010

Cheyanne's First Daisy Meeting

Cheyanne was so excited about her first Daisy meeting.

We did not have to leave until 6:10 but at 5:30 she said,"I am going to wait in the car until it is time to go."

Then after hearing all the fun things she was going to do she said," Mommy, can I go with the troop and not you." My little girl is growing up too fast.

She was still proud to wear this tunic, even though it was Caity's, and I had just ripped the petals off for her and it is a size too big.

post signature

5 comments:

Anissa said...

What a cutie! She will have a great time and yes they do grow up way to fast!

ZenMom said...

How cute. I remember when my girls were Brownies. It was such a great experience.

Beth (A Mom's Life) said...

See! Now aren't you glad I made you go?! :)

Sippy Cup Central Mom said...

We have a Daisy here too, it's great! Karen
Sippy Cup Central Mom

Martha said...

she is a cute daisy. i'm a gs leader, so it warms my heart to hear a child excited about girl scouts.