Sunday, September 26, 2010

My Favorite Crafts from Halloween's Past

I have 65 Halloween craft posted on my blog. I thought I would re-post some of my favorites, since I am so busy I can not seem to be able to do any new ones.

Halloween Bowling is here.



Halloween Prints are here.
Ghostly Paint Prints are here.
Batty Lamp is here.
Halloween Pumpkin and Eye Ball game is here.
Foot Print Witch is here.
Halloween Pizzas (mummies and ghosts) are here.

Wax paper Ghost here.



Hand and Foot print Halloween Wreath is here.


The Halloween Center piece is here.



post signature

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Awesome crafts! I love Halloween, but I live in Peru now and it's not really a typically celebrated holiday. However, the last few years we've started seeing more and more kids going out to 'trick or treat' - it's really exciting to see a new tradition start. I'm planning a small 'spooky carport' this year, and hope that I can use some of your crafts for decorating. Thanks for sharing!

Jo Shabo said...

thanks for posting these all together!:) so many fun things to do!! So little time :)

Heather said...

Very cute! I LOVE the wreath and the centerpiece ideas! Thanks for adding two more crafts to our school day...so EXCITED! ;-)

SomerJane at Daisys and Diggers Blog said...

Cool halloween ideas! I love the centerpiece and think it would be neat for a walkway outside for our house! Thanks for posting...we love halloween at my house!