Thursday, October 28, 2010

Coffee Filter Ghosts

I fell in love with these ghost here at "What Are We Doing Today Mom". I saw this and thought how cute and easy, we need to do this.
All you need : Coffee Filter, black marker, aluminum foil and fishing line.
Draw a face on the coffee filter. Ball up the aluminum foil with the fishing line end in the foil. Poke a hole through the top of the filter. Thread the fishing line through the hole hanging the filter over foil ball.
Now hang.

post signature

6 comments:

Bobbie Mackey said...

love it! this would be a fun, easy craft for the littles at the library!

(V.Kerr) School Time Adventures said...

So freakin cute! I definite step up from tissue ghosts.

Amanda said...

Such a cute idea!

Bsblog said...

ok, let me try again. can't quite seem to get the comment thing right.
Thank you for posting this craft. It is very cute and I will be doing it with my little ones this weekend. I have been reading your blog for a couple of weeks now and really enjoy it. You come up with some really cute stuff.

ankita said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kristin said...

Thanks so much for the link love! And I LOVE the turkeys made with flowers! Genius!