Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Love This Skeleton !!!!

I saw this skeleton on a Woman's Day website and I fell in love with it.
We used: 4 plastic forks, 1 plastic spoon, 1 white chenille stem,a black marker and a paper plate (any strong white paper will work). I also used a glue gun, but a craft glue would also work.
Cut out shoulders and hips. Cut the chenille stems into 3 smaller pieces and form them into 3 circles. Glue on the ribs and then the shoulders and hips.

Glue on the arms and legs. Use the black marker to decorate.

post signature

5 comments:

Susan said...

LOL! The last 4 posts I happened to look at of yours were all a craft with utensils. And I thought they were for eating!

Beth (A Mom's Life) said...

Love this skeleton! This looks like something even I could handle!

Elizabeth @ Ucreate with Kids said...

Super cute skeleton! Just wanted to let you know that I featured your ghostly prints from a year ago--they're that amazing! ;)

http://ucreatewithkids.blogspot.com/2010/10/tutorial-ghostly-prints.html

www.expressflowerssaopaulo.com said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cindy deRosier said...

I'm the Editorial Assistant for Fun Family Crafts and I wanted to let you know that we have featured your skeleton! You can see it here:

http://funfamilycrafts.com/spoon-skeleton/

If you have other kid-friendly crafts, we'd love it if you would submit them. If you would like to display a featured button on your site, you can grab one from the right side bar of your post above. Thanks for a fun tutorial!