Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Melting Goulish Ghost

This is a craft my boys loved. It is not always easy to find a craft they want to do. It is easy and it is fun to watch the ghost shrivel up in the oven.
We used: a black marker, Styrofoam cups and an oven preheated to 300 degrees.

We colored a scary face on to the cup with the black marker. And placed them in the oven for a few seconds. You may need to form them a little bit when they come out of the oven. Do this quickly, they cool super fast.

The cups that were placed on the tops in the oven turned out like this.

And the cups placed on their bottoms turned out like this.
We hung them up in our door way with fishing line.

post signature

4 comments:

Becky said...

Such a cute idea! I'm going to have to try this one for sure! Thanks! love your blog!

LeighAnn said...

That is so awesome! I love crafts that involve melting things!

Beth (A Mom's Life) said...

Well this looks like one even I can do!!! :)

Par5ons said...

I can't wait to do this with my son! Thanks!