Saturday, October 16, 2010

Play Dough Cookies

These cookies were so much fun to make and yummy to eat.

The kids get to play with their food with this recipe.

This would also be fun to make Jack O Lantern cookies, I just did not have the right colors.



We used: Packaged Sugar Cookie mix(follow the instructions on the package), and food coloring.
Make one big batch and separate into bowls. Add a different food color to each bowl and stir.
Then start making cookies. Keep another bowl with a little water in it around, to dip fingers in. Moist fingers help keep the dough from sticking.

I love seeing my kids work together.

These are some of the cookies precooked. Justcook as instructed on the package.

Flowers and Faces by Cheyanne and Mom
Cookie Snake by Cody
The Cookie Alien By Colton

post signature

2 comments:

Mel said...

I love this idea. I just started teaching pre-Kindergarten and we do cooking once a week. This would be so much fun! Thanks for the idea!

mindy2780 said...

so cute and perfect for a rainy day with my preschooler and toddler. thanks for sharing!