Friday, November 26, 2010

Jesse Tree- THE TREE-Post #6

This is the final post on the Jesse Tree. I have loved how this project has turned out and can not wait until December 1st to start doing this with my family. I think this will become one of our family's favorite Christmas traditions.

Go here for Post 1, Post 2, Post 3, Post 4, Post 5.


Here is the tree we made. My husband cut a triangle out of a piece of wood. I stained it and let it dry.

Then to hook the ornaments, I glued 2 buttons together. One large than the other.
Next, I glue the buttons on to the wood with the small buttons up against the wood.

If you do not want to make a tree, a regular Christmas tree will look great also.

Here is another idea for a tree too, HERE.

post signature

1 comment:

Beth (A Mom's Life) said...

This turned out so great! What a great tradition!