Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Alphabet Wreath

I saw this wreath in the Ballard's Design catalog. I thought it was a good idea but I do not have $35 to spend on it this Christmas, so Cheyanne and I made one.

Ours has a lot more bows, Chey likes bows.
We used: wire clothes hanger shaped into the letter of our last name, very cheap garland because it was very easy to shape, bows and glue.
Wrap garland around the wire and glue each ends, we used a hot glue gun for that.
Then glue on your bows.
I used fishing line to use as a hanger but the Ballard Design people used ribbon.

post signature

4 comments:

Brandi said...

That is super cute! :)

Staying Crafty said...

Great project!

Heather said...

I saw the same thing on a blog i read. Made mine with real greenery from scraps at the local tree lot. i took scrap plywood and a dremmel tool and cut out my "B". Looks just like the catalog pic and didn't cost me a dime! very pretty!

Beth (A Mom's Life) said...

Love it!!! You guys did a great job. Now where's my big "C"??